Oops, I’m a day behind with this post. It has been a long couple of days! Here’s a couple things that have made them more bearable.
1. Oh how I love me some Toothpaste for Dinner! This comic made me happy.
2. Hey! This awesome Regina Spektor song has my name in it! Super cool.
3. The United Shapes of America. Neat. (Can anyone tell what Massachusetts is supposed to be???)
4. Flavorwire’s list of the 20 Most Beautiful Children’s Books of All Time. There’s no way I could only choose 20, but they did a pretty good job. The first book, Shaun Tan’s The Arrival, should be required reading for everyone.
5. And lastly, happy Bastille Day to all my fellow Frenchies and Francophiles.