Thanks for your sweet comments on my last post. Thankfully the off-ness of the day has passed and I’m feeling much better!
Anyway…here’s what I’m loving around the interwebs lately:
1. I have been reading this awesome blog for awhile now–I totally can’t help judging YA books by their covers. Blogger Capillya shares a lot of my book cover pet peeves, such as books with faces or angsty kissy-poo teens. Capillya also shares a lot of truly amazing covers like this one:
I just checked this book out at the library and I can’t wait to read it. Coolest cover ever!
2. This kid’s essay about the travesty of plain donuts is right on the money. What is the point of them anyway?
3. Check out this super cool paper art that I discovered on this super cool blog.
German artist Simon Schubert creates this super-realistic pieces using folded paper. Amazing!
4. I could look at this tumblr all day. Seriously. David Tennant in Places He Shouldn’t Be–greatest idea ever!
This Mean Girls inspired image is one of my favorites:
5. And lastly, thanks to John Green for sharing the Manic Pixie Dream Squirrel:
Have a great weekend!