This weekend, I happened to have BOTH Saturday and Sunday off of work. Such a rare occurrence was cause for celebration. I chose to spend my days doing my favorite things:
1. Chilling with my handsome and kissable boyfriend.
2. Wearing my pajamas and only leaving the apartment once to get groceries.
3. Watching Midnight In Paris
4. Watching Doctor Who. (And okay, okay, I am becoming a fan of Martha.)
4. Reading a good book.
5. Eating too many cookies.
6. Not watching football, and watching Downton Abbey instead. (Also, SNL’s awesomely amazing Downton Abbey digital short!)
7. Not doing my homework until the last possible moment.
Yes, all in all, a very successful weekend if I do say so myself!